Lead

May 7 15 12:15 PM

Tags : :

Hello all, I am new to this community. I know there is a group of people in my neighborhood who keep chickens, in fact they even have a chicken sitting club where they take care of eachother's chickens if anyone ever goes away on vacation. I am in the process of selling my home (and moving just down the street), and I thought there might be interest, since it is the only area in my surrounding suburbs that allows chicken coops that I know of... I apologize in advance if this is not an appropriate spot, if so just let me know! 

If you are looking for a home in a vibrant walkable community, including a natural foods coop, independent bookstore and easy access to the city, this Elkins Park Colonial is the place for you. I walk two blocks to the train station and then it is a quick 20 minute ride into the city, perfect for commuters. Dining and Living Rooms have bay windows for excellent natural light. Newer eat-in Kitchen with granite counters, custom cabinets and a built-in pantry. Enjoy relaxing in the living room's deep window seat overlooking the ornamental marble fireplace. Past the living room, a french door leads to the home’s sunroom with exposed stone wall, gas fireplace and skylights. The sunroom’s sliding french doors open out onto the garden deck with a brick path leading to a brick patio for outdoor entertaining. The two rooms of the fully finished basement are currently used as an office and playroom. With the finished basement and additional bonus sun room, this home feels bigger than 1488 sq ft, check it out and you will see! This home has a newer roof, a one car attached garage. Fully fenced yard is perfect for your furry friends. It's in move in condition and convenient to parks, shopping, train stations and so much more.

http://www.realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/7789-Spring-Ave_Elkins-Park_PA_19027_M32093-30295